Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year a day late...

Blogging in bullets seems to be the best thing until I get my pictures uploaded.

  • I didn't get to blog on New Year's Day because my phone and DSL were not working.
  • I finished Lucie a day early and gave it to my grandmother, but without the crochet edging because I just couldn't conquer it, she likes to crochet so she decided to do it herself and was very pleased with her sweater.
  • It's 11:23 am and I'm still in my PJ's.
  • I have to go back to work tomorrow.
  • I knit two beanies for my nephews yesterday but did not have time to get a picture because they took off with them and went home.
  • Today starts knitting because I WANT to not because I HAVE to.
  • I'm FINALLY knitting the Mason Dixon Baby Kimono.
  • I watched the entire President Ford funeral and procession. In my PJ's eating Cheetos
  • More pictures later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, hanging out in your PJs! I did the same thing last week when I was off from work. I hope your first day back to work goes well!