Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Slip slidin' away...

No, not the song, and no not the ice. Apparently, even though I thought the space/time continum stopped while we were out of school, it did not. Tomorrow is my friend's baby shower at work! YIKES! I finished the baby booties, but need to block the kimono and finish up a few things. When did the time sneak up on me? I had it in my mind that the shower wasn't until next week! Still have to go shopping too! EECKS!

Well my game did turn out well even though I wasn't watching it (working on my laptop and listening).

I HAVE to get back to my knitting for Kate's Caps and soon! I only have 2 finished. YIKES!

Beyond my charity knitting, I'm trying to plan something for the spring that would be inspiring to make for someone, maybe myself, my children, someone. But something small, but challenging. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Missy said...

What about a lace shawl? Some of those can be made smaller so they are more like a scarf.

Anonymous said...

Have you made CeCe (sp?) from Chicknits? That is on my to do list and might be what you are looking for??

Did you receive my email about the Aussie prize? If yes/no I am just after the address to send it too :)

Anonymous said...

maybe something like a cotton magic squares bag for each of you.