Monday, January 22, 2007

And we're back!

We are back in school today! Part of me is very happy to be back in the routine, the other part of me wants to stay in my PJ's and housecoat all day today! LOL. Of course I couldn't have a cold while we were out of school, I had to get one now that we are back.

Knitting took a backseat over the weekend. I had a lot of organizing of the house and paperwork for school to do. Also, I have realized that it is NOT a good idea to watch a sporting event that I care about while trying to knit. Said, knitting will have to be frogged every time!

I was extremely happy with the outcome of the football games yesterday! The only way it could have been better was for my KC Chiefs to be there, but this is great too. I'm also hoping that my Cowboys can overcome this, and have a big win tonight.

I know I know, is this is knitting blog or is it a sports blog. Well both are near and dear to my heart!

Btw, I love comments. When anyone gives me a comment I'm so happy, however, when you do it solely to promote yourself and your....poetry (see comments below the last entry) then it pisses me off!

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Ok, the poetry was nice but completely bizarre. Weird...

I'm so happy that the kids are back in daycare/school! I don't think I have ever been this excited to go back to work in my life. LOL

Anonymous said...

i hope your cold goes away quickly! they always come at the most inopportune times.

the poetry was very strange... how random!

Anonymous said...

The poem was in memory of my little sister who was murdered. Alot of people collect my poems. There are not promotional. I gain nothing for them. They are a tribute to a beautiful life.

My other blog is for children with cancer..

May I say that I also write for the cancer society for free also...

Maybe you might take a moment of your time from knitting and do some volunteer work for children................................................................................................................

Anonymous said...

The poem was in memory of my little sister who was murdered. Alot of people collect my poems. There are not promotional. I gain nothing for them. They are a tribute to a beautiful life.

My other blog is for children with cancer..

May I say that I also write for the cancer society for free also...

Maybe you might take a moment of your time from knitting and do some volunteer work for children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, does Angel not realize that you just finished a huge charity knit project for children?

I agree, that is a strange post and a unusual way to share poetry.

Whatever.

I'm so happy to hear the weather conditions are better in your neck of the woods! It's tough to get back in the routine --- hope you're feelin' better!

Penny said...

Obviously Angel Feathers Tickle Me didn't take the time to look over your blog, or she would have seen how MUCH charity work you have done for children.

As Stephanie said, whatever.