Monday, January 15, 2007

The very LAST Meme...

I received a tag from Stephanie for this meme. I'm not going to tag anyone else because this is the VERY LAST Meme that I'll do. I'm kind of a party pooper when it comes to these as I like to read the responses of others, but I don't like to do them! LOL.

6 Weird Things About Me

1. I HATE underwear! Don't get me wrong, I wear it to work and such because of my job and all, but otherwise I won't wear underwear. It makes my skin crawl.

2. I can't watch American Idol or any other show that involves singing. Off key singing or music makes my ears hurt, it's not a mental thing, it's actually a physical pain.

3. My favorite condiment is Mustard and I put it on almost everything. Not just burgers and such, but baked potatoes, pizza, green beans, corn, etc.

4. Closet doors MUST be closed. I'm not sure if this is a thing from my childhood or what, but all closet doors must be closed day or night. Especially at night.

5. I do not eat anything that has ever been in water. I don't eat fish, shrimp, clams, crab, lobster, nothing that every lived in the water.

6. ANother food thing is that I will wash ALL food, including meat, fruits, vegetables, even frozen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love your weird things.

I'm a mustard fan too! Have you ever added good ol' yellow mustard to cottage cheese? It sounds sick...but it's so yummy...one of my favorites.

I heard about the ice storm near you...hope you and your family are safe and warm!

Anonymous said...

MMM mustard lover it too

hope the ice storm is productive only for the knitting but you can have power still.