Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Blogger is being a Beotch!

I had a huge post with pictures (knitting content, lots of it) and Blogger ate it. We are doing ok. We are still out of school and tomorrow I don't have school either (not sure about the girls). We went to Grove yesterday to take my grandparents a generator, firewood and groceries. It was one of the most horirble natural sights I have ever seen. Looks like a war zone. Anyway, we are safe and warm and finally going to venture out today to try to go to the post office to mail off prizes from the Soaring Eagles Project, and then we have a playdate with some friends with a nice warm hot tub! More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having Blogger eat a post is one of the most frustrating things!

I'm so happy to hear everyone is safe and warm. I hope things get back to normal soon!

Anonymous said...

I have switched over to New Blogger thingy and so far it has been behaving itself!!

Oh no I have guilt, I have my prize to donate here and I still haven't got around to posting pics :( I will do so today that is if you still want it, sorry I am not usually this unorganised.