Thursday, January 11, 2007

Decided....

Well I found the pattern for my cousin's wedding. I admit that I did go ahead and pay for this, but I think it will be great. I'm going to substitute the yarn, but I'm not sure with what yet. I got it over at Lion Brand here .
Now, another question.... I ask about the colors and everytime I hear the comment, "oh you know, Meditteranean colors". But what colors are those? I'd like to make it in a white/cream/bisque color, but not sure what constitutes a Meditteranean color? Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not 100% sure but I think Meditteranean colours are blues, greens and yellows representing sand sea and sky???

Could be totally wrong but I would go with more neutral colours like you have in mind as they will never date and will go with any colour scheme :)