Sunday, October 29, 2006

My children!


Well we had a wild wild weekend! I'm not quite sure why it is that I can never find time to relax. Not sure if we really are that busy, or I have some weird Mommy guilt complex or what, but I'm tired and need a weekend to recover from my weekend! Here respectively are Em, Lilee, Cowboy and Nan. Cowboy has been assimilated into our family very quickly and might even be higher on Mr. Outdoor's priority list than I am. He called home from work yesterday to "check" on Cowboy twice! LOL.

Not much knitting, but lots of picture taking with my 35mm, however none of it of knitting.

Because the Soaring Eagles Project takes up so much of my time (I'm either knitting, updating the blog, emailing people, etc) I'm falling more and more behind on my holiday knitting for my family. So I have a new system. I will knit a hat, then work on a major piece like the back of SIL's sweater, then I"ll knit a hat, and so on. I'm really really really really hoping that it works!

2 comments:

yvette said...

What a lovely photo of all of your children, your new puppy is very cute.

Becka said...

Your children are precious! Enjoy each and every moment..they grow up so fast!!!
I would love it if you would join us in the contest on my blog! I'm announcing the other prize next week!