Saturday, October 21, 2006

Wow, has it really been over a week?

HI all! I'm still alive and barely kicking!

It's been a busy busy and crazy week over here at Chez Procrastiknitter. It started with a "routine" root canal that ended up not being routine and taking 3.5 hours on Wednesday. Followed by the COMPLETE painting of every room of my house, which is still in progress but 75% finished. A weekend of soccer games, and now a WONDERFUL cold that has decided to move into my chest and sinuses! THe digicam is also on it's last leg refusing to take any pictures for me. THe Soaring Eagles Project is really taking off. We now have a few buttons

and quite a few pariticipants are jumping on the bandwagon. We can always use a few more though! I really really really really want to see this come to fruition. Just think about receiving a thank you note along with a picture of the child who received your hat/scarf/headband. Even if you can't or don't want to participate any exposure we could get would be great. I'm also looking for anyone who would like to donate a prize for some giveaways I'm doing for the project. Please email me at theprocrastiknitter@yahoo.com

No comments: