Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Frosty the Snowman....


Here is the Snowman bag I was talking about. It's from Creative Knitting the November 2006 issue. It really doesn't take as much yarn as I thought that it would!

On another front, the sweater is done and being blocked. I just need to "clean" it up a bit and I'll be finished. I'm very excited as it is my 1st sweater that I've done and completed. I'm in quite a mood to get my UFOs done. I'm rather sick of having many irons in the fire. I'm almost finished with my last dishcloth for the swap and then they'll be on their way to Austrailia by the end of the week. I apologize AGAIN for no pictures. I'm trying I really am, but I'm in crunch time trying to get a few projects done as well as just trying to keep up with everything at home.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh he is so cute, that looks a great magazine. I really like the Latvian bag, I had one just like that when I was a teenager and I loved it.

Penny said...

I love the snowman bag! I subscribe to that magazine too, but I don't remember seeing it. I'll have to make sure I received that issue. I'm on a UFO kick too. I have two left to finish, hopefully within the next few days.