Monday, October 23, 2006

Adding to our brood....


Well, so far there is me, Mr. Outdoors, Em (7), Nan (almost 4) and our furry child Lilee (about 8 months old). We are looking to add to our family and find a new brother for Lilee. Mr. Outdoors was adamant that we wouldn't have Lilee as she is a Jack Russel Terrier and he wanted a "huntin' dog". Well, not only do we have Lilee, but she sleeps on a doggie couch in our bed, goes to work with Mr. Outdoors everyday in his truck and is spoiled rotten. Mr. Outdoors has his 31st birthday next Monday. He is going pheasant hunting in Nebraska and leaves on Friday. Hopefully, one of these puppies (currently at the local SPCA) will be ours. They are Labrador Retriever/Golden Retriever mixes and are the only two left. BONUS is that our SPCA is having an "adoption sale" on all black dogs. They are $50 instead of $75. SPCA is closed today, but the girls and I will definitely go tomorrow morning and see them.

On the knitting front, I'm home sick today, because I'm still sick and Nan now has the vomitting diarhea stuff. So I've been busily cleaning and disinfecting the house this morning so that I can sit with Nan on my lap and get some knitting accomplished. I have so many things that need to be done.

  • Hats for the Soaring Eagles Project
  • My red scarf for Norma
  • The Perfect Sweater for my SIL for CHristmas.
  • Baby and Toddler hats etc, for India.
  • and a gaggle of other CHristmas projects for my family.

YIKES!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh they are so adorable.