Monday, October 09, 2006

*()@#^*(@!#()*@#!!!


Ok, so I finally have the time to post some fabulous pics and proof of knitting that is happening at my house and then my digicam decides to go all PMS on me and won't upload the pics. I didn't have much time over the weekend to mess with it as it was Em's 7th birthday on Saturday. It all started with a family party with Mr. Outdoor's side on Friday night and my two nephews 9 and 11 decided to stay the night with us (up until 1am). Saturday morning was soccer, the rushing around getting ready for the slumber party. Had the party, took the girls bowling, had pizza came home and weirdly enough I had to entertain them constantly. I collasped on the couch (couldn't even make it to bed) at 1am again on Saturday night. The girl friends went home at 10am and then we jumped in the car and drove to BA to see my mother and have my side's birthday party for Em there. We came home at 5pm, cleaned up the house, had dinner, and then put the girls to bed and I finally got some knitting done.

Whew! I need a weekend to recover from my weekend! LOL.

Besides starting to knit some beanies in my spare time (*snort*) I am working on the 3x's chic sweater in an XSmall for my SIL for Christmas. This is a neat sweater that knits up quickly.

No comments: