Friday, October 13, 2006

What's the deal?

Not that I'm complaining at all, but I'm just loving the fact it seems that lately people are giving out free patterns. First the Mason Dixon girls and now the Yarn Harlot has her 1 row scarf pattern. YAY!

Hat knitting is coming a long, but slow. I have been in the middle of meetings and work and grading papers and more curriculum meetings and teaching and then that little thing I call "family". The girls and I are taking a little rest and relaxation tomorrow to my grandparent's house at the lake. No swimming, but plenty of fishing, paddleboating, and hanging out with the family. Hopefully, lots of knitting will occur as well!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

It's a wonder any of us ever need to buy patterns, great isn't it.

The lovely Katt is organising us Launceston girls to take part in the Soaring Eagles program as a group and adopt some siblings.

Rose Red said...

I'm loving the Yarn Harlot pattern. Even bought some wool to make it yesterday (but managed to not cast on, as have about 15 things I have to make by Christmas, and a scarf for me isn't one of them!)

Ruby Girl said...

Rachel, you can count me in for the Soaring Eagles Project. email is: stitchnbitchn@yahoo.com.au and my blog is: www.rubyandme.blogspot.com

I hope you get heaps of knitters from around the world for this great project you are doing.