Thursday, October 26, 2006

Winds of change...

Well, that particular puppy that was posted was not meant to be ours. He was found dumped with his brother. We got a call the very next day wondering if we would be willing to find another dog because a lady came in and wanted to adopt him and his brother together. I said it was fine, but was a little sad. I had seen the SPCA's website and hadn't seen anything else that I was really in love with. I looked after the phone call and I saw him and I knew!

We can't decide on a name so we will let Mr. Outdoors do the honors. He's 3 months old and will be ours and neutered tomorrow. He was a new dog that had just came in to the shelter the day before. Em saw him and said, "well I thought the other dog was "the One", but this one really is!" LOL.

On another note, I went to a workshop today so workshop=knitting=YAY! I knitted two bulky hats today and started on a 3rd! I'll be taking pictures soon! I promise! I haven't had the time to figure out what in the H#ll is wrong with my digicam so I'll be taking pictures with my 35mm and then scanning them for awhile I think.

This weekend plans to be big as Nan's preschool carnival is Fri night as is a trick-or-treat event at our library. We get the new dog tomorrow. The Outdoors family has a funeral to go to. We have soccer on Saturday, trick or treating w/Lilee at a Howl and treat event, then we have "trunk and treat" at the church across the road that night, then our own church, and family pictures with BIL's family on Sunday (i'm taking them). IT will be crazy busy, but for the most part it will be fine! Oh and soccer, we can never forget about soccer!

2 comments:

Procrastiknitter said...

No no, it's my brother in law, but come to think of it I ALSO have a BIL! LOL. Actually I just usually call her the Mother Outlaw~! ((HUGS))

L. said...

What an adorable puppy....he's a real sweetie!

I just found your blog button and added it to mine, Katt!