Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Stress....more stress, I need stress! LOL



Not much knitting going on here. I'm trying, really I am, but with all my regular responsibilities and the Soaring Eagles Project (which is going FANTASTICALLY) and then the dog, and Mr. Outdoor's great uncle (close to him though) passed away this afternoon, I'm just not finding much time at all! LOL. But that's ok because I'm pretty sure I"m a stress junkie and can't do without it.

On a positive note, I'm feeling better and I think this cold is on the upswing and doing much better (knock on wood please!).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How completely adorable!!!

Missy said...

What a cutie! And I LOVE the name. Go Pokes!

Sharon said...

Cowboy is soooo cute, wait till a certain Launceston lady named Cindy sees him! Glad you are feeling better.

I just got my parcel *scream* I am sooooooo excited and spoilt and girl, you rock!!