Sunday, November 05, 2006

YIKES!

Hi to anyone who is still out there! I'm just going to make this rather brief! I have nothing to blog about. I'm knitting feverishly, holiday knitting, hats for the Soaring Eagles Project, as well as working the email, blog and just trying to get it all situated! Also, dealing with a new puppy, wildly beautiful children (mine and my students) as well as a husband that doesn't understand that I am neither his maid NOR his mother! LOL.

In lieu of blogging here for a while I will also be casting on a few scarves for Norma and her Red Scarf Project as well as baby and toddler things for Cathy that are going to India and Rabbitch with her homeless hat project! I know there are several out the that I don't know about, but I think I'm busy enough with the ones that I do!

Digicam needs a new battery, other one ended up fried! Hopefully it'll be back up by next week sometimes.

I'llbe back soon! ((MWAH))

3 comments:

Janine said...

Hey! I have a hat for ya, should have one or two more by the end of the week!

L. said...

I'm still here and still checking in on your blog but I know what you mean because sometimes I get soooo disappointed when I don't get many comments on mine and wonder if anyone's reading.

Becka said...

There are so many worthy knitting charities from which to choose, it's hard to choose! My sister just alerted me to a local one that I am knitting for, too. I wish i could speed knit and knit for each and every charity!
How goes life with the new pup?!
I know what you mean about holiday knitting, I decided last year that I wasn't knitting for the holidays anymore, should I choose to knit this or that, fine, but I don't make a long list of knitting projects, it became far too stressful for me and took away the therepeutic properties that my knitting has.
LOL, I've been knitting for maybe a year longer than you..not a long time, you probably thought I knit longer because I'm obsessed...LOL!!!!