Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Poor, poor, digicam....

Well, my old (just bought in Sept'05) digicam is now in digicam heaven, or hell, as you might prefer. I have a new K*dak Easy Share. So now I can FINALLY show some knitting pics! WOO HOO! If you are a member or are following the Soaring Eagles Project there are quite a few new pictures over there too of the hats I've received in the past two weeks! So what I have I been up to? Really? Well of course I've been knitting hats for my kids at school!
Always working on those MD warshrags as they are the favorite of all the grandmothers in our families.
3xs chic sweater from Knitty, still waiting to be blocked and seamed.
Branching Out scarf, also from Knitty, ALSO waiting to be blocked!


This is the VERY beginning of the Lucie sweater for my grandmother's Christmas present. I'm knitting it in Wool of the Andes 100% Alpaca, color 01 . The picture doesn't really do the yarn justice as it is much darker and richer than it looks.

1 comment:

L. said...

You've been a very busy knitter and your items are so lovely. Your grandmother will love the beautiful sweater you're knitting for her. :)