Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No title, just....too....tired! LOL.

OK, so I'm back, well kind of. My PC totally died on me on Thursday. I was able to take it to a friend that was able to bring it back to the living, albeit on life support, but it should get me through until the laptop gets here (hopefully after Thanksgiving). We took the time during which the PC was visiting our Computer Doctor to move the gigantic computer desk and paint the last room. We were able to finish. We were so busy and I was actually able to get a night out with the girls (my first since September! YIKES). I went and visited Stephanie over at
Fringe Cafe on Friday to get the yarn for Lucie, that I'm making for my grandmother for Christmas. After making her head spin for awhile, yardage was totally off, we decided on some gorgeous Alpaca with blue and pink jewel tones. So I decided to participate in NaKniSweMo
not because I need yet another thing to do, but I'm doing the sweater anyway as it's for her Christmas gift and if I don't knit any other gifts, this is the one that needs to be done as she will appreciate it the very most and loves my knitting.
On other knitting fronts, the Soaring Eagles Project is in full swing. We almost have 50 hats, much less than the needed amount, however, I'm optimistic and not ready to get all that freaked out yet. If you would like to participate or want to spread the word, or both, just let me know!
I'm trying to knit as many as I can in between everything else.


As far as the digicam status report. The helpful people at Radio Shack were able to tell me that it needed a new battery. However, they didn't have those, so I'm supposed to receive it to my house sometime today or tomorrow. Hopefully that will work, or else I'll have to suck it up and get a new one which is ridiculous as I've only had this digicam for a year.

I did finish the 3xs chic sweater for my sister in law, it's just waiting patiently to be blocked and the sewn.

1 comment:

Ren said...

sorry to hear that technology is being mean to you! i seem to get "lucky" that way a lot... hope everything gets back up and running quickly!