Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pictures....pets....puzzles...and stuff...

We are obviously back home. I'm sad to say that there was not much knitting content going on over the weekend. There were lots of puppies, although I missed my own though. The girls and I had a decent time.

These are my aunt's dogs, Lady, Rosey, and Eddie.
Em and Nan playing puzzles and Memory Match Up with their cousin La-La!
Nan cuddles up with Eddie!
Nan and her "GiGi" (my uncle's mother who loves to be called "GiGi" for Great-Grandmother).
A typical picture of my male relatives after Thanksgiving dinner. All of them are asleep. (From left my grandfather, center is my cousin, and then my uncle at the right)
My cousin T and his fiancee Jess have a new baby...beagle named Maverick!
La-La with her baby Rosey
The girls eating and waiting for Santa to arrive on the Macy's THanksgiving Day parade.

The deer that Mr. Outdoors shot last week. It was close to the county record.
Now it's back to work and hopefully back to knitting. Currently I'm working on networking the family computers as I got a new one over the weekend which was on MAJOR sale, however I paid the additional price by standing outside the store for 6 hours and then waiting in line to pay for it for an additional 4.5 hours! But that's for another day!

3 comments:

metal and knit said...

That deer looks like it could have been part of my dinner for this week at work Im having deer as well cooked in Guinnness.

Me said...

The poor dear deer. With his red bloody nose, he looks like a slain Rudolph!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday!

I'm jealous of everyone eating deer --- yumma!

Turkey and Polish sausage were on my Thanksgiving Day menu!