Sunday, July 30, 2006

Progress....

I've been completely enamored with this Swing Jack Sweater. It knits so quickly! We are adapting to having "Mr. Outdoors" back home. He came in at 2:30am Sunday morning. This morning while checking his cell phone messages there was one from my district. YIKES! For some stupid reason they contacted him, rather than me (which they have my new information). They informed him by voice mail at 4:45pm on Friday that there was a MANDATORY meeting on Monday morning at 9am. YIKES! No biggie normally, but tomorrow is Nan's 1st day of preschool/daycare and she was only going to stay for a 1/2 day, but now she'll be staying a little longer. Em will be tagging along with me as there is no one around to babysit. Normally, I would let her go to work with her father, however the heat will be over 100 degrees tomorrow and although he works in a cabinet shop because of ventilation he doesnt' use the a/c. So I've gotten Ms. Em a new "chapter book" as well as a new coloring book/activity book and art supplies to keep her busy while Momma learns the ins and outs of the new school district and signs up for health insurance, retirement, and ID badges! She told me to take my knitting and if I couldn't knit during my meeting then she'd work on it for me! Is that too cute or what?

Reminder: The Discloth Exchange signups are now open. Even if you don't sign up please spread the word. I think it will be fun!

No comments: