Tuesday, July 11, 2006

We are HOME!

OK, it hasn't rained in weeks here in Oklahoma. Actually, I'm not sure it has rained more than one time since we have been here and none of that has been measureable (Since June 3). The rain gods decided to make it rain Sunday....the day of the move... and yesterday....the day we decided to get DSL (WOO HOO), DISH, and phone. Now that it is all said and done, I'm runnin' on a deadline here. I have made a pact with myself that all of the bedrooms would be situated and so would the formal living area (place where B has client visits) by Tuesday night. I also made this deadline for another reason. I want to knit again. Knitting has been put on hold until we can get everything done moving.

On a related note, we spent our first night at the house last night (girls too) and they slept ALL night in their own rooms in their own beds! YAY!

3 comments:

Me said...

Welcome home!

Pioggia said...

Great! Enjoy your new home.

Kathy said...

Woo-hoo! Welcome home! Now have fun tracking all those bits and pieces down and getting everything settled. Kind of fun to set up a brandy new house *just* the way you like it, isn't it?