Saturday, July 22, 2006

Living in Oklahoma.....

One of the perks of living here is going to Grandma P's house. I went and picked these blackberries the other night. They are SOO Yummy!
This is my #1 favorite spot in my house. It's the covered back porch. I love sitting here watching the girls play and just being quiet at night.
This is the girls' favorite place in our house. It's the cutout window from our kitchen to our family room, aka "the drive thru window". They walk by and I have to go to the kitchen and say, "Welcome to Mom's Kitchen, how may I help you." THey giggle and order and complain when it's not done in a timely fashion. We went to the craft show last week and the girls spotted a sign and we HAD to have it. It's the one above the window and says, "Welcome to Mom's Kitchen". It's so much fun.

Now, to find a place to knit. I've tried the living room, the family room and even my bedroom, nothing feels right, not even the back porch. Hmmmm, it'll find me I suppose!

1 comment:

Susan said...

My blackberries didn't do a lot this year, but I didn't get them cut back last year..maybe that's it. But the ones that did 'make' found their way into my mouth quickly. Yummmmm. Are you new to Oklahoma??