Saturday, July 29, 2006

Last minute....everything...

On a trip to H*bby L*bby I saw this Yarn Baby Yarn and thought that the cotton and the colors would be perfect for the Girl Friend Swing Coat Sweater that I have decided to cast on. It's for my cousin-in-law's baby girl's 1st birthday. I'll be having to make a size 4 though! She's huge! The photo doesn't do the colorway justice though.
These are my latest sweater purchases. I'll be unraveling these soon. The one of the left is wool, and the one in the middle is a wool/cotton blend (lots of colors for other projects) and then the pink and white one is pure cotton. I paid a whole $0.30 for the 3 of them so if something doesn't work out I'm not going to cry over the money. They were 10 cents a piece.

On other notes, it is time to get organized over here at Chez Procrastiknitter. B is coming home in the middle of the night tonight. He's coming back from a 9 day fishing trip in Canada. It's not like the place is a mess, I just promised to get quite a few things done around here and I've finished ALMOST all of them. I'm hoping (*crossing fingers*) that I'll be able to have some time to myself tomorrow.

1 comment:

Becka said...

OH, I LOVE the GF Swing Coat...I'm about to make another!