Thursday, May 18, 2006

YIKES!

OK, survived the graduation parties just fine. My grandparents' visit went wonderfully (yes, Sharon that is my grandmother and she has just turned 70). We had a very quiet Mother's Day brunch with my aunt/uncle and cousins. This week I've had a root canal, 2 fillings, and a knee high boot put on for my plantar faciitis. I've been working on another pair of F&F socks for a friend of mine before I leave as well as working on some Mason Dixon projects for a wedding in a few weeks. This week has been insane at work and I'm sure only will get worse as the end approaches! May 26th is the last day with kids, WOO HOO! As part of my going away present a dear friend of mine (the one I'm knitting the socks for) is GIVING (as in free) me one of her AKC Jack Russell Terrier puppies, which is the dog the girls and I have always wanted. The girls don't know yet and they want a dog named, "Daisy Mae", but this little baby looks more like a "pepper" or something like that. B knows and is NOT happy about it, but I don't care! LOL. Knitting has taken a back burner and it's very possible that in the next few weeks, this blog could too. The moving van comes on Saturday. B will be leaving with everything but a mattress, the couch, a TV and the computer on Sunday morning. Then he'll come back on the 28th and take my computer away...NOOOOOO! I'll try hard to post some pics really soon!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wishing you at least a measure of sanity and the best luck possible in your move. Can't wait to hear about your new place!

Penny said...

Hi,

I've been lurking around your blog for a couple of weeks, I stumbled across it while doing a google search for knitting bloggers in Oklahoma. Anyway, I'm not sure if I read what part of the state you are moving to, but I live in Tulsa. Good Luck with your move, and with everything between now and then!