Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Love Amazon!!!


I ordered two books last week.
I was so happy to see that there was a deal if I bought them both together AND there would be FREE shipping! So of course I went ahead and bought my own Mother's Day present! LOL. I needed my own copy of MD for this Saturday's book signing. According to the tracking my package was in town on Monday.....however it had not yet been delivered. I was getting a bit antsy for them both I decided to knit myself a dishcloth....btw I LOVE this pattern and it's super easy and it's easy to remember. I came home so discouraged because I knew that they wouldn't be here...but they were! YAY!!!! Also I was thrilled to learn that my sock pal got her socks and LOVES them! So happy! I'm looking forward to Saturday so much and I'm even going by myself, but that's cool, I need some time away. Later, if I have time I'll have to relay the story of why I've been in a very very grumpy mood for the past few days and now that I've stopped crying incessantly for the 1st time in 48 hours I might be ready....might be!

3 comments:

Pioggia said...

I like that slipped stitch design too. I used it recently for an afghan square. I too enjoy amazon free shipping. And they also pay for returns when you don't like something. Wooohooo!

Unknown said...

Rachel, they've gone through the wash successfully! I may not be able to stop wearing them...
Thanks again!

Sharon said...

Have a great day on Saturday at the book signing.