Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Secret Pal 8 Questionnaire...

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Rowan or any kind of great sock yarn. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Fun fur or anything flashy and hairy! LOL. 2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I have a generic Hobby Lobby case for them, but it's way too full already! 3. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I've been knitting since September 2005 so I'm relatively new to it, but I would say I'm bordlerline advanced beginning or close to intermediate. 4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No not at the moment but hopefully I will soon. 5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) fresh smells like orange lemon or lavender 6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? CHOCOLATE!!!! 7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Crochet a little, and cross-stitch Do you spin? Nope, but I really want to learn. 8. What kind of music do you like? Anything lively like rap, hip hop and dance Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? YEP! (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) 9. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer?Orange, and light, pale pink. Any colors you just can't stand? Green and Burgundy. 10. What is your family situation? Me, husband, two daughters Em (6.5) and Nan (almost 3.5) Do you have any pets? Not yet, but hope to get a puppy before the summer is over. 11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? All of the above, although I'll be living in a warmer climate soon (Oklahoma) and I won't need the heavy stuff. 12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks, and just gifts in general. I honestly have never made anything for myself yet. 13. What are you knitting right now? Moderne Log Cabin blanket from Mason Dixon book for my oldest daughter. 14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yep! 15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Don't really have a preference Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Bamboo of course. 16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Nope, but would love to. 17. How did you learn to knit? I was taught by a colleage to help reduce my stress and helped along by about 30, 11-14 y/o girls at my middle school's knitting club. 18. How old is your oldest UFO? About 3 months old. 19. What is your favorite holiday? THe 4th of July. 20. Is there anything that you collect? Music boxes in the shape of pianos and books. Lots of books. 21. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? I'm up for any book with great patterns. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None, I just pick up the ones with the patterns I like from the bookstore. 22. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Cabeling, spinning 23. Are you a sock knitter?ABSOLUTELY What are your foot measurements? Women's size 10 shoe, about 10 inches in length from heel to toe. 24. When is your birthday? (mm/dd) September 25

No comments: