Sunday, May 21, 2006

Knittying? What's that?

OK, so no knitting has occurred at this house in over 3 days. What in the hell is wrong with me? Well, I have been packing, loading, chasing kids, gone to a graduation and 3 different parties, had a root canal, wearing Das Boot on my gimp foot, and sniffing, coughing and hacking with a sinus and ear infection. Grrrr....could the universe please hear my plea and help me get back to NORMAL???? Nan, seems to think so. However, all it takes for this kid to calm down is a trip to a Runza to get a frozen Mountain Dew Code Red and she's ready to chill!

La has finally graduated. This whole process has been drug out long enough. I'm so proud of her and just think she's a doll!

B and some friends loaded the UH*ul on Saturday. He left this morning and has already unpacked our stuff in the storage unit. He starts his new job tomorrow.

ON an even more pleasant note, La's brother T has decided that him and girlfriend J will be getting married July 21st of next year. Nan is the flower girl, Em a junior bridesmaid, B an usher and me a bridesmaid????? YIKES! I have about 6 months to drop about 50 pounds so I'm on a mission...once I get Das Boot off of my foot and settled into my new house. Calgon, where the F*ck are you to take me away??

2 comments:

Pioggia said...

Oh boy, don't put that much pressure on yourself. You don't have to lose weight just for a special occasion. If you lose weight, do it for yourself.

Procrastiknitter said...

I've been wanting to for awhile, but it's never a good time...meaning I'm just too lazy and need another reason, which I've found, but it'll have to wait.