Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mothers and Friends..


Friday was Em's 1st grade Mother's Day Tea. I took the afternoon off so that I could attend. My grandmother was able to go with me so that made it extra special. We had a fabulous time, and there were quite a few precious tears shed. I'm just so lucky to have a sweetie for a daughter. While at the tea one of Em's friends asked if she could come over to her house for a playdate on Saturday. Em was excited and I took her over there to find out that it was a Suprise going away party for her (because of our move). I was so touched that they woudl do that for her. There is just a few of the girls that were there (14 total) who all signed an autograph book, had snacks, played and made friendship bracelets. Knitting has been put on the backburner this weekend. I'll get to it later this week.
t

2 comments:

Pioggia said...

I'm so glad your little girl has such good friends. I hope she gets to keep them and stay in touch.

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous group of friends your daughter has there, what a lovely idea.

Is that your grandmother in the photo? She looks so young.