Monday, May 01, 2006

I LUV Magknits!

I'm not sure if it's the great patterns, or the fact that they come out with monthly issues or both! Yes it is May 1st and the new MagKnits patterns are out! I'm thinking of tackling the Milanese Lack Sock eventually, however I just LOVE the Laura Jane Bears! Too Cute! I know some little kidlets that would enjoy this. I might just have to attempt these for the girls new rooms. It might be a nice housewarming present for the divas. Now with the socks finished for the exchange I feel able to do as a please. I'm still working on rectangle #3 of Em's afghan. It's coming along but the garter stitch has me BORED OUT OF MY MIND! I guess that's ok though since we are in the throws of moving. I've been working on trying to get everything that we aren't using packed up. The VIRUS is finally out of our house and thankfully things are going much better. B got it this weekend but hopefully all the Oust and Lysol will kill any lingering germs. I had a work day at work today and packed up my classroom (everything that is mine) and then decided to take off as soon as I could. I needed to get home to do some laundry (which I haven't done yet) and pack up the storage room. I am just so damn ready to move it isn't even funny. Apparently though we might be homeless for a little while as there has been a snag with the new house. Hopefully my FIL can get it all straightened out and soon. I'm so hyped up about this weekend and seeing Ann and Kay at String of Purls! I ordered my own copy of their book as well as the Harlot's new book as well. HOpefully they'll be her before Saturday!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Have a great day on Saturday.

Pioggia said...

I hope the house business sorts itself out. It's not fun moving to a new city and have nowhere to live.