Saturday, May 06, 2006

)(@$#(*&@#(*)& MOVING!

OK, so I had a grand time at String of Purls and seeing Anna and Kay! It was an intimate gathering and we had a fabulous time. I took some pictures...including of this great sock fanny pack/purse that Elsbeth (lady I met while waiting) made. I was so thrilled to come home and post the pics.....and then my camera battery went dead making uploading impossible. No biggie, just get the charger right? WRONG! Apparently while I was gone my kids went to my aunt's house and my husband decided to make up all "nonessentials" while also included giving away my 2 matching bookcases (albeit from Wally World) to some people who came by to look at the house. Not only did he give them the bookcases but also other furniture that he was ready to get rid of but I was not. nothing major, but still he was "cleaning". Amidst all the "cleaning" my charger to my camera has been packed....however where? is another question. Grrrrrrr...... I'm half tempted to walk out of the house and go get another one! LOL.

2 comments:

Pioggia said...

Hey, that happens to all of us. We ended up doing a minimalistic move. We got rid of ALL our furniture. Only my spinning wheel survived. I hope you find your charger soon,lest you end up using a webcam like I do.

Me said...

You've got to love husbands...

Seriously, or else you'd just fucking kill them sometimes.