Sunday, May 07, 2006

Pictures....

OK, so I'm in a MUCH happier mood today. I've decided that I need to let go of all of my hostility and just enjoy the time I have left here in Nebraska rather than worrying about things I just can't control. Here are some pictures from yesterday's outing. Ann and Kay showing off the Log Cabin technique! You can see all the yummy yarns at Stringof Purls

While waiting for Ann and Kay to arrive I met some great people but I spied Elsbeth with her great sock bag. She made and designed it herself from odds and ends she had "Laying around". It's not just a purse but also a fanny pack to put your favorite sock and yarn in! It was fabulous! When I came home, and was irritated with B I spied a FEDEX bag from Atlanta! Lisa H sent me this fabulous socks for the exchange! I LOVE THEM and wore them for a full 24 hours! Thanks so much!


No comments: