Thursday, May 25, 2006

And she's off....

This morning at 4:10 am Em left to go to Florida with her aunt, uncle, and cousins. She stayed with us last night so i had to wake her up at 3:30! YIKES! She was getting a little nervous last night about being away from us so much and then this morning she was ready to go! I'm so worried that she'll end up getting homesick, but she'll have to make it through. I went to the dr. again yesterday and on top of the foot thing, and the root canals I now have walking pneumonia. Oh well! They gave me some great meds yesterday so, so far today I'm feeling rather human. Knitting is on the backburner until Monday. Tonight I am packing up everything we own, including the computer and putting it in the living room. Nan and I will be spending the rest of our time at my aunt and uncle's housesitting. I'll be able to clean the house up and such after B comes to get Nan this weekend. I'm not going to stress about it because it doesn't do any good.

That being said, as of today I won't be on the computer anymore. I'm going to pack everything up and be done with it. Hopefully I'll be able to use MIL's computer when I get there on the 3rd. We shall see!

No comments: