Saturday, May 06, 2006

The story....

OK, I've been depressed, angry, frustrated and all those toher emotions that go along with stark raving pissed off. Apparently we are going to be "homeless" for about a month when we go to Oklahoma. Our house is not going to be ready any time soon and it's all due to a stupid crook that decides that he doesn't want me husband to come down and be his boss and the way to get back at us for ......doing absolutely NOTHING to him is to not build the cabinets for the people that are moving out of the house we are going to move into. I mean I can understand if materials aren't coming in or whatever but this guy is just doing it on purpose and said he was. FIL doesn't want to fire him yet because he needs him until B gets there. So we won't be able to move into our house until at least June 18th, possibly July1st. What are we going to do in the meantime? FIL and B came up with awesome idea about how the 4 of us (me, B and the girls) are going to live in a 400 sq ft travel trailer while we wait. I was not asked, I was not consulted, it was decided. I would LOVE to be reasonable, but I am probably one of the most claustrophobic people that you will ever meet and a month in a travel trailer in my ILs backyard with no TV, cable, internet, anything is more than I can handle. Alas, that is what I'm going to have to do. So I'll be making lots of trips to see my grandparents and outings for the girls and I. I'm slowly becoming more and more accepting of this idea it just added WAY too much stress to the moving situation....it'll be an adventure....right? It'll be ......fun?

No comments: