Tuesday, April 04, 2006

On the road again...


It seems as though we just went to Oklahoma, however that was in February, yet only 6 weeks ago. We are leaving today after the kidlets are done with school. Probably will put us there around midnight or a little later. We are going to a place called Bartlesville that would be on the right forehead of our little friend above (thanks to Nataliedee). There will be lots of job interviews and hopefully lots of job offers (trying not to get my hopes up). There will probably be even more houses that we will look at and *cross your fingers* one we will decide to choose as our own. I'll be going back to Stillwater to my alma mater so hopefully there will be lots of pictures with my knitting while we are there. I will tell you that before I became a Knitter I HATED the car trips, but now I see them as a great time to knit....unless I have to drive which I'm hoping I don't! Knit on!

3 comments:

Pioggia said...

Good Luck! May you find a job and enough time to knit too.

Sharon said...

Good luck with the trip and all and may you get plenty of 'knit time'

Emily said...

Have a great trip! We'll have to have an intrastate meetup one of these days.