Tuesday, April 25, 2006

3 for 4....

Well as of last night the nasty virus that invaded our house has maimed 3 out of 4 family members. The girls and I have been attacked with the vomitting and diarrhea while B is waiting his turn. YUCK! He was home with Nan yesterday and I'm home with the girls today which is infuriating as I wanted to go to the booksigning with Debbie Stoeller today but can't (Pout). However, I am getting more knitting done and trying to look forward to the MD signing at String of Purls on the 6th. I'm still working on the 2nd rectangle of Em's afghan and my Socks for my Pal are going nicely. Actually this pic is not really all that recent. It's from Sunday night. I've already turned the heel and hope to be finished sometime today or tomorrow.Hope all is well with everyone. We are officially in countdown mode for our move. Em leaves for D!sney W*rld a month from today and we are into the less than 4 weeks of B and Nan moving to Oklahoma. Tomorrow will make 1 month of school left for me so it's all coming rather quickly! I'm ready though.

1 comment:

Pioggia said...

Sorry about the virus, I hope everyone feels better soon, and that you can all move in good health.