Thursday, April 20, 2006

I am officially a knitting "groupie"!

This morning I was reading in the Omaha World Herald that Debbie Stoeller of SnB fame will be visiting a local bookstore next Tuesday in favor of signing her latest book The Happy Hooker as well as any other of her books. I was so thrilled! THEN I found out that my LYS has a new webpage that is totally updated and even has it's own blog. After reading the blog I then found out that Ann and Kay are coming to the store on May 6th! I'm in hog heaven! I have decided that I"ll buy the MD book for myself for Mother's Day so that I can get it signed! Nothing like that ever happens around here in Omaha so I'm so happy! Now if I could just get Stephanie to get her Canadian butt to Nebraska OR to Oklahoma I'd die a happy Knitter! On a side note, I think we will do the dishcloth exchange so look for details in June and tell everyone you know. I think it woudl be something easy and fun. And yes Sharon, I'm sure that you Aussies can participate too! I'd love to send to Austrailia as I'm sure others wouldn't mind either!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh wow you must have a very popular LYS, I too would become a knitting 'groupie'.