Friday, April 28, 2006

Must...carrry....on....

need.... to....focus...need....to...finish ....socks........ and I need to find some more boxes and I need to pull out my hair and scream and I think I just need a beer and a night off! LOL. I've been knitting so much the past 48 hours that my finger is doing this weird thing of spasms so I'm taking a break for a few hours. I'm ALMOST DONE!!! Hopefully tomorrow the rainy and cold weather will continue and I can finish up the sock as I'm just about an inch from the toe decrease! YAY! Then it's back to packing...yeah right! B has moved up the 1st moving date (the day in which he will pack a medium uHaul and take off and leave me with the divas for 2.5 weeks. YIKES! The original date was like May 25th , but now it's the 19th! WTF? I just want to be moved already!

1 comment:

Pioggia said...

Ouch, not much time left. I hope you get everything packed on time and that you still get time to knit and relax.