Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Still here....kind of....

Well it's that time of year folks. Where school is busier than busy. The kids are busy, my life is busy and with no computer access at home for the time being, the blog has been neglected.

Apparently we have "squirrel" damage on our telephone lines. The repairman said, "Until we get this finished you need to decide if you want phone service or DSL." Of course we said "phone" since Mr. Outdoor's business phone is our home phone. So they told me last week, we would have it by Monday, then Monday they told us it would be Wednesday. This morning I was told that it would be by next Monday. Thankfully, I checked and we aren't being charged for our Internet.

Anywho.... if I could ask for a little prayer or positive thought. My grandfather, who is my Daddy (raised me) is having his prostate surgery tomorrow afternoon. This is very standard surgery, but he has been so miserable for the past month that I just hope that this helps him out and he can't return to his normal life!

There is some knitting going on, but I don't have pics. That'll be for another time. I have to go teach Kindergartners now!

3 comments:

Ren said...

i will certainly pray for your grandpa. i hope that everything goes well.

hope your internet comes back up, too!

Unknown said...

Good thoughts for the surgery and the phone lines. My dad had prostate surgery last fall. No fun.

Anonymous said...

good luck to your grandfather. I hope it all goes smoothly.

Hope you get the next again soon.

Katt