Monday, February 12, 2007

Brief note..

My grandpa had some problems with his surgery, but was able to go home on Sunday. It's going ok, just realizing that this is not the end, but merely the beginning of issues he is going to have which was disappointing. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. I'm still struggling with the new Blogger crap. It's a much more labored effort than I thought! YIKES!

I've been sick, Nan has had an asthma issue and I'm actually trying to knit, get thank you notes together and prepare for Valentine's day. Hopefully I'll get more time to finish up the blog at least by next Monday.

Although as much as I complain about Mr. Outdoors being gone on his little fishing and hunting expeditions (he leaves this Thursday morning to go fishing until late Sunday night) I do enjoy my time alone and able to do what I want to do! LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thoughts for you and yours in this time of stress..

Take care of yourself hun and get back to full health too...

Katt