Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy President's Day...

Hi all! Happy Presidents' Day! I would be thrilled that today is Presidents' Day, but due to the ice storm and snow storms that we had earlier in the winter, we are forced to have to use today as a makeup day for school (sigh).

This weekend, there was a fair amount of knitting and I was all ready to sit down and take pictures and now the digicam is missing. I'm pretty sure that the suspect is 4 y/o and about 3.5 feet tall! LOL. Both of the underage suspects in the household have blamed a third that goes by the name, "Not me". I've heard that "not me" is an ornery juvenille that slips into and out of houses and does mischievous things. So as soon as I find the digicam pictures will be present. I've been working hardcore on Nan's mitered square afghan and now have 26 of 80 completed. I didn't believe people when I first started that those things are addicting, but they really truley are. Not to feel neglected I'm working on this cape from MagKnits for Miss Em.


Attention Oklahoma gals: I had a few maybes and 1 definite yes, about going to MD Sheep and Wool. I checked orbitz and the prices started going up. If we are going to go, we need to get some definite answers by the end of the week. Here is the package that I was looking at. I know that the hotel is a nice one as my aunt stayed there a few months ago, plus it's on the way to the festival. The price of $402 includes a room with kitchenette, airfare, and a car . If you can find something else for cheaper or better, let me know. I just really like the times of the flight. Specially for those of us that have to work on Friday.

I thought, that we could set up a Paypal thing for this if we really want to go. Email me at theprocrastiknitter at yahoo dot com. If I don't hear about anything by Friday then if there is just two we can talk about going.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooh I know! I watched the Busch and the Nextel races too!! Did you catch that crash near the end of the Nextel race! WOW!!!

I will trade you some of my hot weather for some of your cold weather? lol

Katt

Penny said...

When I click on the Orbitz link, it just takes me to their home page, not to the package you are talking about. Can you email me some details?

Thanks!

kaoticorchid said...

Man, I would sooo love to go. Maybe next year when we are done with some of our renovations.