Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Shameless Kid Pics and a teaser....

Here are the girls on their first nice day out in a long time (last week). Nan (4) was convinced that she should wear her bicycle helmet at all times. LOL. Em (7) decided to go for the "cool" 7 y/o pose which always involves a tongue sticking out I guess
The Divine Miss Em at her very first Science Fair! She did wonderfully and she had a great time. There was a huge turn out and she was interviewed and asked a lot of questions. Later on in the fair a mysterious young man came by her project to ask a few questions and when I pulled out the digicam I got the other "7 y/o look". Apparently I was embarrassing her. She was THRILLED when she realized that I only got a picture of the back of his head. But I can guarantee that he is a sweetie that has a little thing for my girl. This is the boy on Valentine's Day that she was concerned about because he likes her, but she doesn't like him like that, but she likes it that he likes her. Make sense? Me neither!
OOOOh! I almost forgot, the teaser. Friday the 2nd is Read Across America day. Anyway, I have to dress up as a children's book character for work. I will be a mammal, not human, I'll have whiskers and a tail and there is a cookie involved. Any guesses? (more recent children's book). I made a nosewarmer for the occasion,but no tassel.




6 comments:

Stephanie said...

So that's the special boy! He must be smart, because your girl is a smart-cookie!

Glad the science fair was a success!!

Janine said...

You're going to be the mouse in "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"! Her science fair project looks better than several of my 4th grader's projects did.

kaoticorchid said...

I know! Are you going to be the
mouse from the book 'If You Give a Mouse a Cookie'?

Unknown said...

Dude. We get quite a bit of non-bike use out of the bike helmet on the 4 year old over here too.

Are you going to be the mouse from "If you give a mouse a cookie" or (take him to the movies or school)?

Elyse said...

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie! A Moose would be funny too :) And I totally get her liking that he likes her but not liking him LOL We girls are so complicated! Even young!

Anonymous said...

ooooooh a special boy!!!

Isnt it cute...mind you..I dont think either of use will be thinking so when our girls (being as they are the same age) have "special boys" in 5 to 10 years!!! YIKES

Are you looking forward to that? lol

Katt