Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heart Day...

Wow, Miss Em and I are very excited about the titles so far. She does like a few. Remember I have ZERO input in this one. It's all her.Last night we were talking and she asked if she could be a guest blogger again. Remember, the only thing edited is the spelling.

Hi. Thank you for helping me with my science project. It is a lot of fun, even though my mom says that she cant help me with it. She would be a good partner. Tomorrow is Valentine's day and I will be the line leader at my school. Being the line leader is an important job. I just finished my valentines for school. My mom said I couldn't asked Matthew to be my valentine because that's not nice because he likes me like a girlfriend and I just like him as a friend thats a boy but I like it that he likes me. I hope he gives me something good. I gave him 2 suckers on his card instead of just one. My sister is sick and barking like a dog. It is annoying.

Ok, and back to our show... LOL.

I hope that your day is much more informative because of the Divine Miss Em (7 y/o).
I was looking at pictures from fashion week, courtesy of MSNBC . It looks like knitwear is still huge for the fall.

Ok I love this picture for two reasons. One I love Joan Jett AND I really would love to see what Amber Tamblyn's sweater/jacket/whatever looks like from the front and if that really is rick-rack on the sleeves.

I have also declared that there will be no reason for me to fix my hair at all this fall. I will just wear the cutest, most gorgeous and elegant dress/suit/whatever and put a hat on with ear flaps.
I love the hats, just not with the couture! LOL.









Now THIS! THIS! THIS is what I'm going to do for my very next project. Sure it looks kind of funky and weird on the bean pole model, I think it would look MUCH better if it had more stripes and fit say, a 5'6, 180 pound...ME! Ya'think? LOL. I don't! Looks a little like a prison uniform circa 50 years ago.


If you need to give a little love this season. I know that quite a few of the charity knitting projects have wrapped up, but here are a few more, just in case you are interested.






3 comments:

Elyse said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Unfortunately I wasn't at the Mason Dixon book signing, although I REALLY wish I could have been!! Was there an Elyse there? What a coincidence if there was! Still thanks for the comment! It's really nice to hear from someone who was in the area, it's too bad you've moved, we could've have met at SOP for real! Well I hope you find the person you met at SOP online too! In the mean time I'd love to be a blogging buddy too!

Missy said...

There are some more pictures of that sweater here http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?nbc1=1&navtyp=CAL====258888&ym=200702 but you have to register (for free) to look at them. That sweater is VERY cute.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for reporting in on this fall's fashion! Some really pretty stuff.

I love the guest blogger "segment!"

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

PS
Did Miss Em get somethin' special from Matthew?