Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm here... really I am...

Ok, digicam cord is broken so can't upload pics. Going to have to get a new one soon.

Em started 2nd grade today...sob.

We are doing fine here and I"m knitting I promise. Working on Em's birthday sweater that is just kind of my own creation, but it's out of my recycled sweater, Kool-aid dyed yarn. It's looking great!

Also, THANK YOU to my SP8 for the great package I got on Saturday! Two skeins of sock yarn in a white, blue and orange colorway and a beautiful doilie! WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Janine said...

I know the feeling. I dropped my daughter off in kindergarten today, walked around the corner, and asked the speech-path, "Can I fall apart now?" At least she and I are in the same school (even though it's ginormous." BTW, I never realized you were in Tulsa. We are too!