Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm here, just babrely keeping up!

So yes I have been knitting, but not a lot. This is all I've done. I'm working on Em's sweater. This is from the Kool-Aid yarn that we recycled and dyed. The colors are strawberry and pink lemonade. It's coming along, however, very very slowly!
Em on her 1st day of 2nd grade. This was a great day for her as it was a new school in a new state and she is already close to being Miss Popularity. I don't care if she is, but I do know that she now gets more phone calls than I do!
Nan all ready for her 1st dance lesson. She is taking ballet, tap and tumbling for preschoolers! She rocks!

As for me I started school. Let's just say that I'm on day 3 and wishing it was day 183. It's the toughest job I've had except for being a mom and I'm wondering how I'll muddle through. I've never been so anxious for Friday in my life.

3 comments:

kaoticorchid said...

You can do it! We're rooting for you! Also, your daughters are sooooo cute!

Missy said...

Yes, you can do it! But I do sympathize... And I also agree that your daughters are cuties!

I am seriously loving the colors in your kool-aid dyed yarn. Must try that one of these days.

Penny said...

Hang in there - its always tough for me starting a new job, but it does get better. Just take it one day at a time.

I love the pinks in that sweater! And your girls are so cute!