Friday, August 11, 2006

Countdown....

OK, according to the Christmas countdown I have 135 days counting today (August 11th) until Christmas. YIKES! While I have some quiet time this weekend it is time to get the party started on Holiday knitting. My dishcloths for the swap are either finished (1), in progress (1) or planned (1). I have various birthday presents that need to be created as well before then. I REFUSE to be freaking out like I did last year. Anyone else out there that is a freakishly panicked planner?

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Christmas, now there is a scary thought. Knitting pressies? Maybe not this year but then again who knows I usually decide only a few weeks before hand and put all this pressure on myself.

I am awaiting my cotton to arrive which should be early next week with a bit of luck, I think I know what sort of dish cloths I will knit!!