Thursday, September 21, 2006

Random blatherings....

Ok, so my official birthday is Monday at 3:31 am in which my grandmother inevitably ALWAYS calls then and sings me "My Wild Irish Rose". Dunno why, always has! LOL. I'm glad to know that I'm almost sharing a birthday Sharon, my personal knitting goddess, and that we are almost 10 years apart to the day! How cool! I'm running into a major dilemma. I'm freaking out a little about 30, but also freaking out that Mr. Outdoors will ruin my birthday....as he always does. I'm trying to remain quiet and hope for a gift certificate of yarn, but I doubt that will happen! LOL.

The Branching Out Scarf is really coming along! I suspect that I'm at about 24 inches or so...which isn't bad in two days as I had to rip a bunch of it out because I'm new to lace knitting and I'm an idiot at times and don't pay attention.

I know I keep promising pictures, and really I will, I just haven't had much time to actually download the pics and edited them appropriately. I'm hoping for some down time tonight or tomorrow, but then again, probably not tonight because you all know what I'll be doing! LOL. I will be Tivoing GA because I don't want to watch it unless I can sit uninterrupted, plus be able to fast forward through the commercials! LOL.

It's been a REALLY rough week at school and I can't wait for 3pm tomorrow. I need a break so badly!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

30 is no big deal, really! Honestly, I have loved my 30s more than any other time in my life. You finally know a bit about what you want, about who you are as a person...oh, and hitting your sexual peak ain't bad, either :-D