Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm outta here!

After a trying week of work we are gone to the lake this weekend. We are splitting it between my grandparents house and the IL's lake house (on the same lake). Normally, the ILs house has much more relaxation and happiness, but I'm stoked to be going to the Alpaca farm outside of town as well as the great little LYS by my grandparents' house. The new issue of MagKnits is out and I'm loving the Snowflake Lace Socks. I might cast them on while there, but my main issue is to get Em's sweater done. As for the purse pattern. I'll post when we get back on Monday afternoon. Have a safe and happy weekend!

1 comment:

L. said...

I just happened upon your blog and really like it. Your template is lovely....can I ask where you got it?

I hope you have a great vacation!