Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I LOVE this yarn!!!

It's from Schaefer Yarn Company and each colorway is namefor a feminist.The website is http://www.schaeferyarn.com/colorconcepts.htm but the photos on the site do not do justice to the richness of the colors. Each skein has a tag with a brief bio of the woman it's named after. Just a few of the yarn names: Clara Barton, Toni Morrison, Emily Dickinson, Frida Kahlo, Indira Ghandiand HarrietTubman. There are both cotton and wool yarns and several weights in each color.

On other notes, there actually has been a bit of knitting going on around our house, but more meetings, cleaning, yard work, paperwork, job, soccer, dance...etc. I took a brief break of Em's sweater. I was getting quite a bit bored with it. So I decided to take a quick break. Now I'm working on another B4 Bag for my mother for Christmas. I really need to get working on my dish cloths for the swap!

No comments: