Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The lake and my SP8!

This is my own version of a Saturday sky! We were on my aunt and uncle's new boat and relaxing sans boot. It was a great afternoon.Em and Nan with my aunt and uncle's dog Eddie!
Mr. Outdoors, Nan, my aunt and 1/2 of my uncle.
My final package from my SP8 Cathie! Thanks so much Cathie, I got the package yesterday! It had 5 skeins of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes, 2 orange wool Knit PIcks skeins, a Tennessee coffee cup, some size 7 Addi Turbos, a beautiful candle with my name on it and a great 4 skein bag! I feel so spoiled....oh and some really cute note cards! Thanks a million!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

nice photos and cute dog!!! looks like someone got a bag full of yummy goodies!!! ^_^

michelle
http://knitty-bitty.momo4ever.com

Susan said...

Oh looks like a fun time! And topped off by lots of pretties!