Thursday, June 15, 2006

Progress...

Well I have felted not one but two bags, and I'm about ready to finish the 3rd. I just mailed out my SP8 1st goodie bag and am feeling rather confident in the knitting area of my life. THe rest is in complete disarray. The June 25th deadline is now nonexistent and we are looking more towards July 1st if we are lucky. It's been a really good money saver for us. but has been taking a toll on us mentally. THe girls and I are starting to crack. Em is very much a quiet little bug who likes her alone time. Having all 4 of us in a room together plus not getting to play much without her sister is making her act out quite a bit. Nan is doing ok, just a little confused and playing the Mommy vs. Grammy game. We have officially been displaced as a family for 1 month tomorrow. I just retreat to my area of the pit group in the living room where I tune all else out and knit. However, last night and today were the only real times that I"ve been able to do that anyway. We are just going to keep up with Em going to Vacation Bible Schools, Nan going to preschool playgroup, and doing a craft at home each day. TOmorrow we should get to go to the library again and check out some different books. I'm so tired of whining or at least sounding like it. I'm really not a whiny type of person...as anyone....except my grandmother! LOL.

No comments: