Friday, June 30, 2006

Peace out....

We are on day 27 of living with the in-laws and I'm just not planning a move anytime soon. Then when it happens I'll be pleasantly suprised. We are now living for B's family reunion at the lake. It will be TONS of his family tomorrow, but we are staying there tonight through Tuesday morning. Then the girls and I are taking off for the other side of the lake to see my grandparents and my aunt R from Nebraska. We will stay there until I get the call (could be a week or more) that it is time for us to move. I'm physically, mentally and emotionally spent here and everyone is just sick of everyone else. It's just better. I'll be computer-less for at least the next week. HAve a happy 4th of July to all the Americans out there and to the rest of you just have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Me said...

Happy 4th Rachel!